Date: Friday, January 26th 2018
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Trainer: Maxine Aston, Psychologist and Counsellor
Fees: £118 (£108 if booked and paid for by 15 December 2017)
Venue: Tavistock Relationships, 70 Warren Street, London W1T 5PB
Course code: CS11
CPD hours: 6
This workshop aims to increase understanding of what is Asperger syndrome, what it is not, and how it affects both the individual and the couple relationship.
Through discussion, lecture and case studies, this workshop will examine:
- what is meant by Autistic Spectrum Disorder,
- the effect of Alexithymia and lack of Theory of Mind,
- the effect of Sensory Sensitivity on individuals with Asperger syndrome,
- how one might recognise someone with Asperger syndrome in practice.
- ways of working with individuals with Asperger syndrome.
- the affect of Asperger syndrome upon family members and particularly the couple relationship
- ways of working with couples where one partner has AS.
- differences between males and females presenting with the syndrome
If you experience any problems during the application process, please contact the Training Administration team on 020 7380 8288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all bookings are non-refundable.