Marketing Manager – Part Time (Contract)
London, W1 (currently working remotely)
Established in 1948, Tavistock Relationships is a leading charity that delivers and develops advanced practice, training and research in therapeutic and psycho-educational approaches to supporting couples.
We provide a wide range of training services, 20,000 sessions of counselling and psychotherapy a year, and have secured funding for a number of innovative delivery and research projects.
We’ve more than doubled in size in the last six years and have exciting plans to extend our reach physically in the UK and online around the world. As part of this, we’re repositioning our organisation, transforming our website and expanding our training (particularly our online offer) and clinical service reach to many overseas territories.
As such, we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join us and support the delivery of these projects. This is 12 month fixed-term contract, working 22.5 hours (three days) per week.
- Salary of up to £30,000 pro rata
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contribution towards eye tests
- Weekly fruit bowl
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata plus Bank Holidays
If you are a hands-on marketing professional with experience of creating offline and digital marketing plans, this is a great opportunity to take on a part-time role where you can make a real impact.
You will have the chance to play an integral role in the evolution of our organisation and contribute to the development of our online voice and presence.
We foster an open, welcoming atmosphere where employee wellbeing is paramount and all staff are supported to pursue their professional ambitions.
As the Marketing Manager, you will implement our marketing plans and support the delivery of our projects, including our website overhaul.
This is an exciting role that will cover marketing and communications, online and digital, social media, data and reporting activities. Some of your duties will include:
- Working with teams to create plans to recruit and engage target audiences
- Acting as a brand and style guardian for the organisation
- Creating our international marketing and engagement plan
- Enhancing our website and online products and infrastructure
- Working with the Marketing and Design Co-ordinator to devise, create and repurpose compelling content
- Planning and creating content for our social media platforms
To join us as a Marketing Manager, you will need:
- A proven track record of creating and implementing a wide range of offline and digital marketing plans, especially website delivery projects
- Experience of developing and implementing social media campaigns, particularly Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Detailed knowledge of SEO and PPC acquisition strategies to deliver customers
- Knowledge of dynamic email marketing techniques
- Previous success in recruiting or acquiring delegates, students, customers and/or clients in the training, events, health/social care, clinical or academic sectors
A digital and/or professional marketing qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would experience or developing market intelligence and using it to inform marketing planning. Familiarity with basic press work, releases working with trade and national media would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing and Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, or Senior Marketing Executive.
This is a part-time role, working 22.5 hours per week (3 days).
How to apply
Please complete email us with a CV together with a short cover letter (one side A4) detailing how you fulfill requirements, along with the Recruitment & Selection Privacy Notice, and the Equal Opportunities monitoring form, which will be detached and not used as part of the selection process, to: firstname.lastname@example.org