Work for Us
Tavistock Relationships is a values-led organisation. All of our staff and volunteers share our commitment to promote and safeguard couples, families’ and society’s relationships.
We are looking for staff and volunteers who share our values and vision. If you would like to join our team and make a difference to the lives of couples and families across the country, take a look at our current vacancies.
Tavistock Relationships offers a wide range of staff benefits to promote a healthy work-life balance. Click here for more information on the benefits we can provide.
Director of Finance and Resources
Contract/Hours of work: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours)
Salary: Circa £60-70K
Holiday: 30 days plus 8 bank holidays
About Tavistock Relationships
Founded in 1948, Tavistock Relationships is a dynamic growing charity that aims to improve the quality of adult couple relationships, prevent family breakdown and enhance the lives of children. It is a national organisation, with an international reputation for clinical and training services as well as research and innovation.
About the Role
The Director of Finance and Resources reports to the CEO and is responsible for the charity’s financial management, statutory requirements and day-to-day operations and resources management. The operational duties are wide-ranging and include overall management of all internal operations undertaken by support staff. These include:
- Finance including accounting, financial modelling, budgeting, funding applications
- Statutory and corporate governance (acts as Company Secretary)
- Facilities and office management
- Legal including review and oversight of contracts.
For further details about the role, please refer to the Job Description/Person Specification.
Please submit your CV and a statement letter (maximum 1,000 words) together the Recruitment & Selection Privacy Notice and the completed Equal Opportunities monitoring form, which will be detached and not used as part of the selection process, to: email@example.com.
In your letter, you should cover the following points:
- Why you are suitable for the job
- What attracted you to this type of work
- Why you are interested in working for Tavistock Relationships
- What you can offer Tavistock Relationships
- Highlight any relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description/person specification.
Closing date: 23:59, Sunday 8 September 2019
First round interviews will take place in the week commencing 16 September 2019/
No agencies please.