SOCIAL MEDIA & WEB FREELANCER
1-1.5 days per week
£13.50 per hour
What we are looking for
Our Marketing and Communications Team are looking for someone to work to assist us in raising the profile of our Counselling & Psychotherapy clinical and training services. This role is suitable for a person who is a good creative writer, has good interpersonal skills, pays attention to detail and has existing practical knowledge of social media platforms, and who will make an effective support resource for the team
What activities will you be involved in?
- Assist in the creation of original content and the collection of material to post on Tavistock Relationships’ main accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Respond to enquiries and requests;
- Assist in setting up accounts for Instagram;
- Assist in running campaigns on online platforms;
- Contribute ideas on re-vamping existing content and the creation of new content consistent with Tavistock Relationships’ key themes and messages;
- Source suitable and impactful images and graphics;
- Contribute to the updating of press releases on Tavistock Relationships’ website;
- Assess the response to, and the impact of, Tavistock Relationships’ posts with a view to suggesting improvements;
- Contribute to the updating of both .ac and .org websites using Joomla CMS;
- Report on simple web analytics.
How many hours will you be asked to work?
We are looking for somebody to work for around 1.5 days per week, between 7 and 11 hours. The hours can be flexible. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to commit for a period of six months initially. Previous experience of contracting in marketing, comms or social media is desired but not essential.
Where will you be based?
You will be based in our central London offices (70 Warren Street, W1T 5PB), but remote working will be accommodated and is in fact, anticipated for many of the hours.
What will you gain from this opportunity?
You will get practical experience of interacting with a close-knit team of professionals and will gain further practical experience of marketing and PR campaigns and for a unique organisation making a difference to couples’ and families’ lives every day.
What support will you get?
- You will be overseen by our Head and Marketing Communications.
- You will receive a full brief prior to starting.
- The rate of pay will be £13.50 per hour.
- The role will be for those registered as a freelancer under self-assessment, and will be an initial Six month contract
- We will undertake checks as to your eligibility to work in the UK.
- Applications are welcome from those aged 18+.
How to apply
Please complete email us with a CV together with the Recruitment & Selection Privacy Notice, and the Equal Opportunities monitoring form, which will be detached and not used as part of the selection process, to: email@example.com