Training and supervision in a brief intervention for working with couples 50+ approaching the transition to retirement
In collaboration with:
Training in a brief couple intervention promoting resilience in couples during the transition to retirement. This innovative model aims to provide couples with the resources and thinking space to face the changes emerging from a future life together.
The Couple 50+ MOT programme offers:
- One-day training on a brief intervention to help couples to think about their retirement
- Development of skills for this intervention and knowledge of the theoretical basis
- Free supervision to support your training case with a senior Tavistock Relationships supervisor
- Free invitation to a national conference on retirement in London.
How does Couple 50+ MOT help clients?
- Offering a safe space to begin to think about the transition to retirement
- Allowing you to address the issues emerging from facing this transition
- Supporting you to draw on your strengths and resources in working towards your future together
Who can commission the training?
Counsellors and therapists who have access to couples aged 50+.
If you are interested in this training and would like to know more, please get in touch with the COUPLE 50+ MOT team by email or call Dr Sabah Khan or Jennifer Kelly, or to apply for a place please fill out the application form (Click to download) and return it to us by email.
We recently ran a national conference on the topic of retirmenent and later life. You can read more about it here.
For more information, please contact: 0207 380 1969