Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
Time: 11am to 4pm
Speaker: Couple Psychotherapist and Clinical Lecturer at Tavistock Relationships
Venue: Hallam House, 56-60 Hallam Street, London W1W 6JL
Date and time: 16 November 2019, 10am–3pm
Fascinated by relationships? Curious about couple counselling?
This one-day training with Tavistock Relationships offers an insight into the interesting and dynamic work of therapy with couples.
Ttake your first step towards working with couples and individuals.
Why attend Insight Day?
- Discover and decide if working as a couple therapist is for you
- Gain answers to your questions about the training involved and personal commitment required
- A first step in your development as a couple therapist
- Preparation for the Introductory Course: ‘Introduction to Couple Counselling & Psychotherapy’
Brief Outline of Insight Day:
- Overview of psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Basic concepts of couple therapy
- Unconscious processes in relationships
- Get to see and discuss examples of clinical material
- The work of a couple therapist
- Training to be a couple therapist at Tavistock Relationships
If you experience any problems during the application process, please contact the Training Administration team on 020 7380 8288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all bookings are non-refundable.