Our policy, campaigns and research work helps support our mission to ensure that effective relationship support is accessible to all.
We do this in a number of ways:
- We run campaigns. Our new campaign – Better with Two – calls for 90% of Improving Access to Psychological Therapy services to offer Couple Therapy for Depression by 2024. Details will appear here shortly.
- We provide the secretariat to the All Party Parliamentary Group for Strengthening Couple Relationships and Reducing Interparental Conflict, a group which holds regular meetings in Parliament
- We are a member of the Relationships Alliance
- We produce a suite of policy briefings on topics as diverse as The Impact of Couple Conflict on Children to Relationships and Sex Education for Young People, and we also publish reports
- We respond to Government consultations
We also have an active research department, publishing numerous paper in peer-reviewed journals.