'Think Couple’, a Relationship Awareness one-day training for professionals working in Children and Family Services.
Tavistock Relationships offers ‘Think Couple’, a Relationship Awareness one-day training for professionals working in Children and Family Services. The course is designed to help those involved in working with children and families to think about relationship issues in relation to their work.
The course objective is to stimulate awareness and thinking about relationship issues in order to raise awareness and support change in ways of working (maximum of 25 participants).
- Research on relationship distress and how to identify it
- Approaches to responding to relationship problems
- The evidence base linking children’s functioning and relationship conflict
- An understanding of infant attachment, couple dynamics and the family
- Engaging fathers and tackling “mother-centric” practice
- Communication techniques
- Responding sensitively to relationship and sexual problems
To find out more, contact Damian McCann: firstname.lastname@example.org